Our Mission is To have everyone who interacts with us, Love us. This means our customers, suppliers, team members, and last, but certainly not least, our communities we operate in.
Here at Field, we truly are on a mission to improve lives. So much so, that during the challenging year of 2020, Field created an internal team dedicated to giving back to the community. Not just the communities near our headquarters in Rockford, but in our other Centers of Excellences as well; Tyler, Florence, Mexico, and Taiwan.
The name of the group is simple: The Do Good Team. And we do just that, DO GOOD.
Roughly a year after creation, the team has grown from just 14 team members to over 20! We are super proud of the team coming together for the good of others. This group of Team members meets bi-weekly to discuss new ideas and ways to give back. Since the creation of The Do Good Team, they have completed over 40 projects, with another 12 being actively worked on right now.
Below you fill find a small portion of the events we have participated in and the organizations we have helped!
- Random Acts of kindness Challenge completed by the whole Field Team
- Field Supports our Troops Campaign
- Goodwill Clothing Drive
- Adopt a senior
- Miss Carly's Donation
- House of Hope Drive
- Mayor's Toy Drive
- Bottled and Donated Hand Sanitizer
- Boys and Girls Club Volunteer Week
- Coats for Kids drive
- Food Drive- St. Bridget Catholic Church
- Mask donation to local high schools
- Various monetary donations to local families in need
- Virtual Book Reading for local grade school
- Graduation Yard Signs for local graduates
- Various TM assistance and support
- Carpenter’s Place Gift Drive
- Goldie Floberg Volunteer week
- Project Joy (upcoming)
- Walk to End Alzheimer's (upcoming)
This is just another reason why Field proves to be more than just parts. We are a family oriented organization who looks beyond just supplying parts, we look to DO GOOD.